Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spinach Waffle

MMMM....
Because I am tasting it right now..
Do not resist yourself...give it a try.
Recently my hubby got me a waffle maker...just love it not because i can make waffle but i can skip frying all together and still enjoy my flavors...

Ingredients:
to make one waffle :
1/2 cup of waffle mix
2 table spoon of pureed mixture of spinach, green chilies and ginger & garlic
( my total puree was 2 cups of fresh spinach,  2 green chilies , 3 cloves of garlic and a half inch piece of ginger , but for each waffle just two table spoon mixture is enough for flavor and color)
1 and 1/2 teaspoon oil
1 table spoon water

Method:
Preheat your waffle iron .
Brush your iron with butter , pour your batter . Let the waffle iron do the magic and you have the best crunchy appetizer for your family on the table.

Serve it with cool cucumber chutney or sweet tamarind chutney.

picture is not the whole waffle because , just before i could take the pic..my daughter who tastes it loved it so much that i only have half a waffle to take pic of!!


Enjoy
Ishita

No comments:

Post a Comment