Thursday, January 5, 2012

Surprise visit

This Christmas break i had a chance to visit my very old best friend from college days..we go way back many years.
I had a very good break, kids got their fair share, we had made a trip to disneyland.
Kids enjoyed, especially the princess part that my daughter is crazy about.
We had a chance to go visit her down south in L.A.
Ami, i just wanted to thank you for the amazing time together that we had and kids still don't stop talking about it.
We should definitely do it again.


I loved the beauty of nature around her house, just wanted me to move there!

http://friendship.about.com/od/Types_of_Friendships/f/When-Friendships-End.htm
love this article from about.com, this is to you all friends out there ~ may our friendship last forever.

love
Ishita

4 comments:

  1. I loved it too Ishita!!! I cherish those moments... It took me back to our college days..we should definitely keep up with meeting every now and then, also kids enjoyed it too.it was like they knew each other too. Miss u already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too wish we had more time ..

    But L.A all the time
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking to my article! You've got the right attitude about friendships, and may yours always be worthwhile and long. Peace!

    ReplyDelete