Friday, January 6, 2012

My new love !

Since last year I had two passions to take care of : creativity and food , of course.
Well food is something i do not have to make much effort but creativity, art is a work from heart and devotion and dedication.
Not all the time i get to have the work finished from the get go of it. But thanks to the studio  that I visited : Work of Heart ( located in the heart of Campbell ,CA) , I just fell in love with the new inspirations and creations that you can create with just a little pinch of tender love from the fabulous teacher/owner Andrea.
I signed up for the amazing classes and have been there couple times now and I absolutely love it. I would love my daughter to go there and learn being creative as she has one amazing creative palette.

Loved this article about creativity, would like to share it with all of you:

http://www.jpb.com/creative/creative.php

my creation 2011
Some of Andrea's creations:
junk bracelet





502
Thanks to Andrea @ Work of Heart for making my dream come true and letting me post her work of art on my blog.
I will always come back for more.

Love
Ishita


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Ishita! I am lookking forward to Keya's work of art as well.

    ReplyDelete